It was a Polish astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus, who first declared that the earth was not the center of the universe – but geographically speaking, Poland definitely is the center of Europe. Poland joined the European Union in 2004, and since then, Poland’s role in European affairs has been increasing every year. Poland is the European Union’s sixth most populous member state, with a total of 51 representatives in the European Parliament- and Jerzy Buzek, the former Prime Minister of Poland, was President of the European Parliament from from 2009 to 2012.
In the post-Communist era, Poland’s government chose to liberalize the economy, and moved Poland from a centrally-planned economic system to a market-based economic system. For Poland, the result has been been positive; Poland’s economy has grown faster than any of the other post-communist countries, bringing great benefits to the Polish people. Poland has a diverse range of exports, and this protects it from economic downturns that damage other countries. For instance, Poland is the only European country which avoided the global recession which began in 2008.
Visas we handle for Poland
- Schengen C-type visa (valid in all Schengen states)
- Schengen visa with limited territorial validity (C-type visa valid only in Poland)
- National D-type visa
- Transit airport visa (A-type airport transit visa)
Please contact us today for a free visa consultation session. In Russia/CIS, it is easy. Please contact us by calling us or messaging us (in English or in Russian), using either:
- Russian language, Skype username: aceonline-center
- English language, Skype username: movesinternationalcom
- Russian language: +7-965-560-9740
- English language: +61-2-8005-7005
- Russian language, number: +7-965-560-9740
- English language, number: +98-936-977-3124
- VKontakte (VK)